Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells....

This morning on our ride to school today Parker was singing Jingle Bells.  Yes, Jingle Bells. Apparently she is ready for Christmas to be here.  She also asked me what was Santa Claus' favorite cookie because we had to leave some out this year.  I told her I didn't know.  She said I should remember from when I was young.  When I said I didn't she said that she bet Nanna (my mom) would remember.  I told her that I bet that Santa was not picky about his cookies.  I also told her that she should ask her dad that question.  He said he thinks he like chocolate chip, white chocolate macadamia nut, and then said he probably wasn't picky about his cookies.  So that was our morning commute this morning.  Talking about Christmas in September.  Here is a picture from our Christmas card last year to help get you in the spirit.


No comments:

Post a Comment