Tuesday, January 15, 2013

On a wonderful warm day in January..

It's not that uncommon for it to be close to 80 degrees some days in January but sometimes they don't fall on the weekend so we can enjoy them.  It did this past Saturday, January 12th.  After we got going the children and I stayed outside most of the day.  I am apologizing a head of time.  I took a lot of pictures and you may get bored looking at them all.  I go through spells of taking pictures and not taking pictures.  So when I take them, I take them.  Heck they are only taking up space on my memory card and my computer, so why not.

We went to Lavretta Park first.  I think this is the first time Evan had been to this park for him to remember.  He was in heaven.  He is all boy and just wants to be playing outside.  Parker has always liked this park.  She calls it the "big park."









Parker showing off her flipping skills.




Trying my best to both to look at me at the same time.  Evan would not.




He made it to the top.









Evan was asking for help.  Not until I take a picture or 3 first.



We went to Cold Snap for ice cream to cool down after the park.


 

Then we went home, where we played outside more.







 And to make a perfect day better, we were invited to supper at our friend's house so I didn't have to cook.  Thank you Sarah for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment