Jan. 1st - We took Parker's training wheels off her bike. Daddy and brother were trying to help her ride without them.
Jan. 2nd -This was Evan's first day back to daycare since before Christmas. He survived and was in a good mood.
Jan. 3rd - This was Parker's first day back to school since before Christmas. She survived and was happy she got to see her teacher because it had been a long time since she had seen her.
We also had family game night. We played HeadBandz. We had lots of fun. Evan has gotten old enough to tell us what is on our card. If you do not have this game, I would highly recommend it.
Jan. 5th - Our friends, the Shuttlesworths, came over for supper and to visit. After supper Todd made snow cones for the kids. Here are the BFFs waiting patiently on theirs.
Jan. 6th - I cleaned off my dining room table. This is probably the first time I've seen it since maybe before Thanksgiving. What can I say, leave the light off and it is out of sight/out of mind.
Jan. 7th - Bubba the no hunting duck dog demanding loving from pawpaw.

Oh my! You have a dining room table! :)
ReplyDelete