Thursday, April 11, 2013

Project 365 - Week 14

April 2nd - Bubba dog
April 3rd - Strong winds while we were at work.
April 4th - Evan dressed Bubba up.  Evan was very excited.
April 5th - We took P & E to nanna's house for the weekend and on the way back home we stopped by the Bel Air Mall to find a shirt for a run we were doing on the 6th.  Yep.  Todd and Chris wait until the last minute.  Anyway while we were there, I found my shirt for E's superhero party.
April 6th - We ran The Zombie run in Gulfport.  It was a lot of fun.  Hopefully they will have another one next year.
April 7th - Nanna bought E & P home  But on the way they stopped by the store.  E got a toy that had a whistle in it.  Thanks Nanna.
April 8th - E ate some corn on the cob.  If you don't know, we (or I) was letting our kids eat chicken nuggets every night meaning I was cooking 2 meals a night.  Well I finally had my feel of it and said that was enough.  So we have been doing the eat what is cooked for a couple of weeks now.  E has been a little stubborn with with.  Tonight he actually ate some corn on the cob and buttered rice.  He got down from the table then came back later and finished the corn completely.  1 for mom and dad.  I wanted to do a happy dance.  I know.  I have no life.  But it is the little victories that count.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment