May 14th - Early birthday presents for me.
May 15th - My birthday and on this day E got dressed by himself and I didn't have to change anything. He even put his socks on by himself correctly. 1 happy/sad momma. This was also E's first swim lesson day.
May 16th - P swimming.
May 17th - We went to the Shuttlesworth's house after swim lessons. E decided to prop up on the couch.
May 18th - I had a hair appointment so I missed swim lessons. Thanks Sarah for sending me this pic.
May 19th - The dog. When I forget to take a picture that day and finally remember it is usually of bubba. He is always around when I need to take a picture.
May 20th - E had to get a shot at his 3 year check up, so that meant we needed to get ice cream.
No comments:
Post a Comment