Monday, June 3, 2013

Project 365 - Week 22


May 28th - Last night at the dance studio for this year.  Thanks Sarah for the pic.
May 29th - I cooked Sarah's enchilada recipe for supper and the kids ate it.  This is a big thing.  I mean BIG.  This is all that was left.
May 30th - Yep.  The dog again.
May 31st - I stayed up the night before finishing a book trilogy and I have a run in the morning.  I remembered I needed a picture for this day, while I was drifting away on the couch, but was too lazy to get up to take one.  So here is a picture of the trilogy I was reading.  I highly recommend this.  Thank you Sarah for suggesting these to me, even if they did cause me to not get enough sleep.
June 1st - Had a 5k this morning and thought that getting my birth date as my number was pretty cool.  I know.  It doesn't take much.
June 2nd - This recipe was a hit.  Not sure if I will buy frozen chicken tenders again.  No meat glue and E and P liked them as well.
June 3rd - Went for a run today at lunch.  Apparently the good Lord was watching out for me.  It  didn't start raining until I got back to the rec center.  Then on the way back to the office, I drive part of the route that I run, it looked like a toad choker came through.  I didn't get rained on at all during my run.

No comments:

Post a Comment