I know this is a little late, but we really didn't do a whole lot Labor Day weekend. That Sunday we went to my grandparent's house to eat some very very good shrimp gumbo. Granny and all others involved did an excellent job. We also had a trial run of the kiddos staying with Nana and Pawpaw overnight. Nana and Pawpaw survived. YAY. So Todd and I had a little date night. That would also have been the first night we have had without both children since Evan was born. Thank you so much momma for agreeing to watch BOTH of the kids. So Todd and I didn't do a whole lot, we went to Best Buy, World Market,and Styx at the Eastern Shore mall trying to stay close in case we needed to go back to get the kids. Then we went to see "Batman 3 'The Dark Knight Rises.'' That's all.
Meant to add, this was Evan after I picked him up from Nana and Pawpaw's. He barely made it to Hwy 225and only made it that far because he didn't have John Deere or Frog.
No comments:
Post a Comment