| After getting to daycare and school. |
The first yard we like sometimes has beautiful Great Dane dogs in it and since Parker reminds me if we pass the house before she realizes it that she didn't get to see the dogs, I know say before we get to the house, "Wonder how many dogs are out this morning?" and then we try to count them. I think there are at least 5 in the yard sometimes. Well this morning I asked "Wonder if any of the dogs are out this morning?" and Evan says "There's one right there. I see one." while he is looking out the window on the passenger side of the car (which he can barely see out of) at a dirt pit. I just had to laugh. Of course Parker likes to point out that he isn't even looking in the right direction. Nice sister.
The second yard we like to look at has sheep, donkeys, ponies, goats, a ram, and a mythical creature. I say mythical creature because thanks to Parker I will never see that animal as what it really is. The other morning after passing the yard with the dogs and since traffic wasn't as bad as usually we passed the second yard kind of fast. I wasn't paying attention until Parker yelled excitedly "Look momma a unicorn." I said "A unicorn. Where?" She said back there. So I could still see the yard in my side mirror so I looked and she was sort of right, but not really. I saw a very pretty white donkey. So I asked "Are you sure it was a unicorn and not a donkey? I don't see a horn." She said "The one I saw had a horn." So from now on when I see that pretty white donkey close to the road, all I see is a pretty white unicorn.
I know I've just rambled about my children saying things so sorry for the rambling, but I really enjoy listening to them and them making me see the world through there eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment