Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

Merry Christmas everybody!!  We had a wonderful Christmas this year and hope everyone else did too.  Our Christmas festivities include us going to my dad's house, my mom's house, my granny and pawpaw's house, my in-law's house and of course santa.  Thank goodness we do not do all of that in one day.  I was bad and didn't take pictures at all locations but I will share the ones I did take.

It has become tradition at my Dad's house every year that we sing Karaoke.  Angel, Todd and Daddy do the most singing.  This year Evan joined in. 




Here are a couple of videos (sorry for the quality):




We also have to sing 'Swinging' by John Anderson every year.  When Angel and I were children, daddy would pick us up for a visit and we always would sing this song, we sang back up.  I am happy that my children like singing this song as well.  Evan is dancing more than singing.  
 

We made Christmas cookies.  Thanks a whole lot to Todd and Mr. Chris for helping.  Sarah and Zoë were at a play so they couldn't help up us.  But Parker made Zoë a cookie.



 Then we have santa:










The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment