Monday, February 25, 2013

Project 365 - Week 8

February 19th - Took Evan to the doctor.  He ate a bu sucker.  I told him his tongue was blue and he didn't believe me.  So took a picture to show him.
February 20th - Here's Bubba.
February 21st - Evan was driving sister around on the 4-wheeler.  He was going so fast, or at least he sounded like it, that he needed goggles.
February 22nd - Came home from work with Todd playing Trouble with the kiddos.  I love that man.
February 23rd - We went to hang out with the Shuttlesworths.  They have added Leonides(?) to their family and since then and a little before, Belle has been getting special treatment.  This is the first time we had been over for a long period of time since Belle has been let inside and on the furniture.  She was mine and Todd's partner on the couch for a little while or until I put my feet up beside her.  They must have stunk.  Anyway one time we looked at her and she was out.  Didn't have my picture for the day so I couldn't resist.  She is such a sweet girl.
February 24th - Teacher Parker had her student eating lunch on the stairs.
February 25th - Mom and dad's bed is always more comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment