February 12th - Todd and I went to crossfit workout with mean Gene as the instructor.
February 13th - Parker FINALLY got reading homework.
February 14th - Evan had his first visit with the dentist. They have to go back by without a parent. Parker has been and know the procedure however I think it helped both that the other was with them.
February 15th - Just relaxing.
February 16th - I ran in the Dirty Girl Mud run. Our team name was 'A Couple of Boobs'
February 17th -We were outside while Todd was working on the blue car. I heard Parker tell Evan they had to sit by their cars. When I walked to see what they were doing, they were having a car show. Parker pays attention to details. She made sure their hoods were up showing off their engines.
February 18th - Parker talked me in to singing karaoke with her. Good thing this just a picture. My voice would have all the dogs barking.
No comments:
Post a Comment