Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Project 365 - Week 30

July 23rd - I couldn't resist taking this picture of my nieces while we were driving over the mountain.  I of course posted it on IG and FB as a little payback for my sister.
July 24th - We went to the Nascar go-cart place.  Parker and Evan drove a go-cart for the first time.
July 25th - We went to Cades Cove.  Parker decided to photo bomb while I was taking a picture of the John Oliver house.
July 26th - We drove back home.  Parker had her register for dance pamphlet in the mail.
July 27th - I guess Bubba missed the kiddos.  He climbed (with a little help) the ladder to get up onto the play set.  He also slid down the slide too.
July 28th - Sisterly and brotherly love.
July 29th - no picture.  I know.  A shocker.

No comments:

Post a Comment