Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Project 365 - Week 29

July 16th - I know this is bad and I shouldn't laugh, but apparently my sister walked around town like this and my niece didn't notice until they got back home.  Then my niece posted it on FB and IG.  Now I'm putting it here.  I know.  I'm a good sister.
July 17th - Parker was going to the skating rink with summer camp and she wanted to take this bag.  I looked in the bag to make sure she had socks and this is what I found.  She had a stash of money.
July 18th - I used this as throw back Thursday on IG for Mrs. Sarah.  Evan use to like to show his belly to her.
July 19th - Evan power overhead pressing the plastic hoe.
July 20th - Traveled to Gatlingburg and didn't take the first picture along the way.
July 21st - So much to choose from to do.
July 22nd - We went to the Aquarium in Gatlinburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment