Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Parker started K5

Today is Parker's first full day of K5.  It's hard to believe she is in K5.  Yesterday she had an hour of orientation that Todd and I both attended so she did good.  Today she is by herself.  I gave her 2 pep talks this morning (1 at home and 1 at school) which left me teary eyed.  Since we have been doing this for 2 years you would think we would be pros.  :).  We are very proud of her and know she will have a great year.
K5
K4
 
K3
After orientation on Monday, Parker had a dentist appointment and her friend Zoë spent the rest of the day with us.  Zoë did very good while waiting at the dentist even if she was bored out of her mind.  We went home afterwards where the girls played and I decided to clean the bathrooms for some crazy reason.  Have to go back to Sunday evening real quick like, Parker asked us to mark her height on the door frame Sunday evening so we did.  We marked her and Evan.  Well while cleaning yesterday the girls found me in our bathroom and told me they had marked the their baby's heights at first I said ok.  Then had to get them to show me where they marked them.  Well of course they marked them on the door frame.  I used Mr. Clean magic eraser on the doll marks before I took a picture.  Then went to remove another mark and decided to leave it. 
The third mark is Zoë's height.  I had to laugh.  She was proud to tell me that Parker marked it for her.
I like how they made sure to include the 2 dots above the e.  Those girls are so funny. 


No comments:

Post a Comment